Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

Pop Up Tea Cup Card

Hello dear friends,

Guess what? Once again I have a Tea Cup project for you using the A Nice Cuppa suite. This is a pop up card, very easy to make.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 



These are the supplies I used:
A Nice Cuppa stamp set #140683
Cups and Kettles framelits dies #140624 or Bundle & save 15% #141074
Enamel Dots #140554
Scallop Oval Punch #119856
White Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399
Whisteria Wonder ink pad #122936
2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch #118874
Have a Cuppa DSP #140567

Card base Whisteria wonder card stock 11" x 4 1/4"
Layer Have a Cuppa DSP 5 1/4" x 4"


Here is the video tutorial for you.

Please leave your comments, I love comments.



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tea cup ideas. I made the box and filled with tea for coworkers I get together with. They loved it. Now I cannot wait to make this card. Too bad we don't live close and could have a cuppa together! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Candyce! For some reason I didn't see it until now. I agree, it would be great to enjoy a cup of tea together. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant idea. It will be loved by anyone who will receive this Pop Up Tea Cup Card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliments. I am so glad you enjoyed the video. Today I am working on another tea cup pop up card that I will probably publish this evening. I will send a notification to all my subscribers. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hi Maria, please include when sending a notification. I love to know how to make your Pop up Tea cup cards. Thank you! Love your cards really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camille, I am so glad you like my cards. I hope you are already subscribed to my Youtube Channel, then you will automatically be notified when I upload a new video. By the way I uploaded a new one yesterday. Thanks and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete