Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2016

Halloween Projects 2016

Hello friends!

After I received my Holiday Catalog pre-order I have been making a lot of fun projects. I started working on some Halloween projects since Halloween will be here before we know it.
This is a corner pop up card I made using the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Isn't it adorable?

Also I could not wait to make this haunted house using the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies. The dies come in a bundle with the Sweet Home stamp set.
I hope you enjoyed today's post  and please come back for more Holiday sneak peeks and surprises!


II would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment.


Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the corner pop-up card! How did you get the figures to stand up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne, I made a little paper stand for the cookie cutter figures. I will upload a tutorial soon.

      Delete