Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

A little village

Hello dear crafters!

Can you feel the warmth of the Christmas spirit in the air? I hope you are enjoying this magical time of the year!

Today I would like to share with you my little village! Since we are in the midst of the holiday season I want to inspire you with this project that was created using the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies from the 2016 Holiday Catalog. I have a tutorial on how to make these adorable houses posted on 08/28/16.

For this project I used a piece of cardboard for the base (I used the back cover of one of my DSP) I hot glued 2 different size boxes to the base, then I added a battery operated light string and then I added a snow blanket on top (both purchased at my local craft store) The final touch of course was adding the little houses to make my village, I secure them to the snow blanket with hot glue.



I hope you enjoy this project and you give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Your video says that you give sizes on your blog, but I'm not seeing them. I love your houses/video though." Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tomatolover, Thanks you very much for you comment and I'm glad you love the little houses. The paper sizes or measurements to make the little houses are listed on the on the blog post on 08/16. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete