Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Paper piercing tools storage caddy

In an effort to keep all my wonderful tools organized I made this very cute storage caddy last year. This is to store all my paper piercing tools. It’s padded, it has a large pocket on the left to hold the piercing mat, and on the right there are 2 pockets to hold the piercing templates with room for up to 12 templates, in the center there are two slim pockets to store the piercing tool and a pen. It has a button closure. Check out the video tutorial by clicking here 

2 comments:

  1. These are really nice, and so practical. I am interested in having you make 3 piercing tool folders for me. Please email me with price. Thank you. Fran Gottsch. fgottsch@pldi.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you for your comments and your interest in my Piercing tools storage case/caddy. I am charging $20 per case plus $5 for shipping and handling. For 3 I will charge a combine shipping and handling of $10, so your total cost would be $70. I accept Paypal and will send you an invoice when you confirm your order.
      Do you have a preference on the fabric design?
      I have available right now Spice Cake and Deck the Halls. If you prefer a different design it would take a little longer. I will receive my next fabric order next week.
      Thanks again and have a great rest of the week.

      Delete