Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mini Calendar

This is one of my New Year projects.

Click here to watch the video tutorial
Please contact me by email to order these and other Stampin Up Products.
Supply list and direcctions:
Pink piruet 12 x 12 card stock -(It will make 3 calendar)  Score at 1/2" - 1 1/2"- 2 1/2" & 7 1/4" then cut 3 pieces at 4'" each with the score lines horizontal.
Primrose Petals card stock - Cut a frame with framelit #4. Primrose ink pad - Stamp sentiment and then cut with #1 framelit.
Loving Thoughts Stamp set.
Simply scored
Artisan Embellishments Kit- Embelish card using buttons.
Labels collections Framlits
Delicate details lace tape - use tape on the top of the card.
Mini calendar. I ordered mine from Tayloredexpressions.com


3 comments:

  1. I happened to your blog from YouTube and I love it, Maria! I, too, am a SU! Demonstrator and really get lots of inspiration from your creations! Following you now. Love your calendar and video tutorials!
    Hugs,
    Sharon
    http://www.inspirationalgreetingsbysharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed my blog. I really appreciate you kind and encouraging words.

      With love and gratitute,

      Maria E.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Maria for sharing this great project and video
    *

    ReplyDelete