Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

Star Pop Up Card


Hi,
Happy Summer, today I am excited to share with you this Star Pop Up Card. It's easy, fast but most of all fun. I hope you give it a try.
Below is the video tutorial and the list of supplies.



If you live in the Bay Area and would like to attend one of my workshops, host a party or get more information about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I would be delighted to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator.


Supply list:
Base - Island Indigo Card Stock 8 1/2" by 5 1/2"
Stars - Island Indigo, Real Red, Whisper White and Gold Foil Card Stock
Island Indigo Designer Series Paper
Star Framelits
Small Star punch
Snail Adhesive
Glue Dots

Happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi there. love this card. can you tell me how to find the nesting stars you used to cut them out? looking for the same thing. thanks, Barara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, The Star Framelits are from Stampin Up. You can order them through a Stampin Up demonstrator like myself. Please let me know if you would like to me to help you with your order.

    ReplyDelete