Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Tea Box

Hello friends!

I have been having so much fun with the "A Nice Cuppa" stamp set and coordinating framilits and papers that I decided to make another little box.


These are the supplies I used:
·         A Nice Cuppa stamp set #140683
·         Cups and Kettles framelits dies #140624 or Bundle & save 15% #141074
·         Enamel Dots #140554
·         Delightful Dijon ink pad #138327
·         3/4" circle punch #119873
·         Scallop Oval Punch #119856
·         Small flower from the Itty Bitty Acc3nts Punch Pack #133787

Measurements:

Base Card stock of your choice 10" x 8.5"
Designer paper of your choice 2 pieces each:
3" x 2 1/2"
3" x 1 3/4"
2 1/2" x 1 3/4"
1 3/4 square

To make the box use the Gift Bag Punch Board and use the measurements to make a small bag. 
Score the horizontal line first on the 10" side; then use the measurements to make a small bag scoring only on the S and the side (don't score on the triangle side); next use your score board and score at 2" and 4" on the 8 1/2 side and then turn your paper to the 11" side and just finish scoring the box on the areas you were not able to score on the punch board using your previously score lines as a guide.

Here is the video tutorial.


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you enjoyed the video! I try to come up with interesting projects for my viewers an you input helps me a lot! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Barbara! I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria!
    Thank you so much for such a great video! I love this little tea box idea, and can't wait to try to make one myself. Your tip about using the fun foam behind the die-cuts to make them more sturdy is fantastic!!
    Keep up the good work!
    June in KS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi June, I really appreciate your lovely comment. It was my pleasure posting this video and I am glad you found the fun foam tip helpful. Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete