Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! and Erin Condren

Hello friends,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am doing something a little different,  I will share with you how I decorate my new planner with new Stampin Up stamps and inks and share a few different tips. 
Below is the list of all the stamp set and inks I used.


If you would like to get the products used in this video please contact me by email by clicking the email button on le left. I would be delighted to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator and crafting coach.

Stamp sets:
Thoughful Banners #141614
Love you lots #141801
Blooming' Love #140643
Work of art #134111
Gorgeous Grunge #130514

Inks:
Archival Basic Black 
Dapper Denim
Emeral EnvyPeekaboo Peach
Flirty Flamingo
Sweet Sugarplum


If you would like to order your own Erin Condren planner use this code to save $10 or your order.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/mariafennelly0514