Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! and Erin Condren

Hello friends,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am doing something a little different,  I will share with you how I decorate my new planner with new Stampin Up stamps and inks and share a few different tips. 
Below is the list of all the stamp set and inks I used.


If you would like to get the products used in this video please contact me by email by clicking the email button on le left. I would be delighted to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator and crafting coach.

Stamp sets:
Thoughful Banners #141614
Love you lots #141801
Blooming' Love #140643
Work of art #134111
Gorgeous Grunge #130514

Inks:
Archival Basic Black 
Dapper Denim
Emeral EnvyPeekaboo Peach
Flirty Flamingo
Sweet Sugarplum


If you would like to order your own Erin Condren planner use this code to save $10 or your order.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/mariafennelly0514

3 comments:

  1. love your planner ideas. Are you still using the EC planner and is it working for you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, I'm glad you enjoyed the ideas for decorating planners. Yes, am still using my EC planner and it's working for me very well. It's so pretty I love it!

      Delete
  2. love your planner ideas. Are you still using the EC planner and is it working for you ?

    ReplyDelete