Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board

Hi,

I am so glad you are visiting my blog today. Stampin Up's new catalog is just around the corner and there is a lot of new and exciting products this year, one of the new tools is the Gift Bag Punch Board; I have been having so much fun making gift bags of all sizes. While making all this bags I learned a few trick that I would like to share with you.  Here is the video tutorial.



If you live in the Bay Area and would like to attend one of my workshops, host a party or get more information about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I would be delighted to be your Stampin Up demonstrator.

The supplies I used in the video are:
Gift Bag Punch Board Item #135862
Envelope Paper #138312
Fast Fuse #129026
Watermelon Wonder Ink #138323
Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim #138425
Stamp Set Bordering Blooms

Have a great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment