Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Self Closing Box

Hello and Happy Mother’s Day!

Today I am being inspired by all the beautiful flowers all around and I decided to make this project for you. 


If you live in the Bay Area and would like to attend one of my workshops, host a party or get more information about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I would be delighted to be your Stampin Up demonstrator.
mefennelly@yahoo.com

Directions:

Cut your card stock at 8.5” x 6” and score on the short side at 1” and 5”. Turn to the short side and score at 4” and  8”  then go back  and  score at 2” and 6” but only to the first score line. After that score the diagonal lines.

Supplies:
Whisper White card stock #100730
Simply scored Scoring Tool #122334
Paper snips #10579
Stamping Trimmer #126889
Designer Series Paper #133708
Fast Fuse #129026
Card Stock and Ink 2014-2016 collection #133676
Stampin Dimensional s #104430
Flower Shop Stamp Set #130942



4 comments:

  1. Love this box the colors are so pretty and vibrant. Thank you for the video

    Happy Mother's Day to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching the video and for your lovely comment. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. This is also a sweet and useful gift box idea. Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure sharing this idea with my viewers, I am so glad you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend!

      Delete