Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Chanel Bag gift box or favor.

Hi!
Welcome back to my blog.
If you love designer bags as much as I do, you would love this project. This is the perfect box for a gift, it will fit a necklace, earrings or any other small gift. You can also make a few of this as a Bridal shower favor. I used the Blushing Bride Card stock, but you can make it in black or any other color you like.


 As always I used Stampin' Up products that you can order through me.


These are the supplies I used for this project:
Stamp Set New Wonders #149426
Blushing Bride Cardstock #131198
Tear & tape adhesive #138995
Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334
Tufted 3D Embossing Folder #151785
Stampin' Spritzers #126185
Shimmer Paint Frost White #147046


Check out the video tutorial!


Thank you and have a great week!

1 comment: