Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Pressed Petals Journal


Hi dear crafting friends,

Welcome to Maria’s Creative Place. It’s been a while since I posted on this blog, but I’m excited to be back and thanks for visiting today.  The project for today is very simple and very pretty.

All the products for this project are Stampin Up. If you want to make this project, you can order these products through me. I’ll be happy to help you. I would love to be your demonstrator! Just click the email button above on the left hand side and send me your question or your order.

Here is the list of supplies I used.

Mosaic Mood Suite #152172
Pressed Petals Journal #149588
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch #133324
New Wonders Stamp set – host #149426
Detail Bands Dies #149549
Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon in Whisper White #146912
Stamparatus  #146276

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment