Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Home Sweet Home from Stampin' Up!

Hi dear crafting friends!

Welcome, I am so happy you are visiting me today. August is almost over and the holidays are around the corner. I have been working on some Halloween and Christmas projects and I made this video tutorial for you today. I hope this inspires you to get ahead and start working on your holiday projects.

On this video I used the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies from the new Stampin' Up! 2016 Holiday Catalog. Item #140279.  It coordinates with the Sweet Home stamp set # 140936 you can get them both in a bundle and save 10% item #143516

Supplies:
Card Stock:
Early Espresso 2 pieces 5.5" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White  small scraps
Real Read small scrap
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315 cut at 3" x 2 1/4"



This is the video tutorial



Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maria. These are too cute. I saw your youtube video and I have a question. The finished houses look pretty small. Do you think if you cut a slit into the roof - would it be possible to slide a gift card vertically into the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassandra, Thank you for your question. You are right, the house is small, I don't think you can slide a gift card because it's very narrow in the bottom. But you can put some cash through the door.

      Delete
  2. Very Cute Ideas.... Just got this bundle and now I'm gonna play. Thank you for sharing your creativity & the video...

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cookie, have fun making the houses. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Hello Maria,
    Thank you for sharing, I learned a lot from your video. Excellent explanation You showing us very detailled all the ins and outs about making this cute little houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You are so kind! I love your comment and I'm happy you found the video well explained. Have very Happy Holiday Season!

      Delete
  4. I’m VERY late to this party but I’m just now using these dies for the first time! Just wanted to say thanks so much for the video-it’s the best and provides so many tips and tricks. Very much appreciated,

    ReplyDelete