Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wrapped in Warmth

Hello dear crafters,

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I started playing with some of the products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog and I am having so much fun.

Here are a few samples using the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set and the beautiful Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder.


I love the many possibilities with these products!

If you would like me to send you a catalog, please email me with your information. 
If you would like to place an order you can email me or follow these steps:
  • Go to https://www.stampinup.com
  • Click on Find a Demonstrator (at the very top)
  • Click on Demonstrator Directory-USA
  • Enter on corresponding boxes Maria Fennelly Newark CA 94560
  • When my information appears on the left side click on Shop Now
Thanks for your support and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment