Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

Stampin Up 2016 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek

Hello dear crafters!

Thanks you so much for visiting my blog. I hope the ideas in this blog will inspire and motivate you to create beautiful handmade crafts.
Today I  want to give a sneak peek of  some of the products  from the new 2016 holiday catalog.  All this products and more will be available to you on September 1st.


If you would like me to send you a catalog, please email me with your information. 
If you would like to place an order you can email me or follow these steps:
  • Go to https://www.stampinup.com
  • Click on Find a Demonstrator (at the very top)
  • Click on Demonstrator Directory-USA
  • Enter on corresponding boxes Maria Fennelly Newark CA 94560
  • When my information appears on the left side click on Shop Now
Thanks for your support and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment